Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart

I'm back from a well-rested and happy weekend with my family. I got to see a lot of my extended family as well, with a big mega-bbq picnic on sunday. I had to leave early to go to the airport at 6, but should have stayed. I didn't even board my plane until 10:30pm! Super-delayed, I didn't get home to my apartment until almost 1am. I was mostly grumbly yesterday and if I did say or anything, it was probably in the form of "!#$!!#@%!." Ha. Much better (and rested) today. I'm going to work late tonight and then make a strawberry pie (!!!) when I get home.

Here are some doodles from this past weekend:

big tall man with big tall shoes


sitting on the dock of the lake


blooming flowers on my parent's deck

No comments:

Post a Comment