Wednesday, August 13, 2008

His goal in life was to be an echo

I have had an excess of yellow and red plums lately, so I made a Pflaumenkuchen. Unbelievably easy and delicious. It's got a great sweet/tart combo going on. I'm going to try this with other fruits!


Pancakes with yellow plum sauce. Mmmm.


Roasted veggie pizza with tofu basil ricotta and homemade golden cherry tomato sauce. Roasted veggies include: radish, onion, garlic, zucchini, banana peppers, and carrots. Crust from VWAV.


I have had a few not so good days lately, but I just got back from seeing Wilco and they made me feel WORLDS better. I love that. I'm hoping for smooth sailing the rest of the week.

Hopefully some new work soon. I'm working on two different paintings right now and a few random doodles.

I always say that I'm going to go to the beach next weekend, but then I never do. Maybe I'll go to the beach next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment