Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 things that don't go together, but are both totally yummy

YEAH. I made the Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Don't Eat off the Sidewalk, the other night and Nik declared them the best cinnabuns EVER. Mmmhmm, I agree. They are obviously gone by now.



And I've just recently discovered that I really, really love roasted brussel sprouts. Just roasted with olive oil, garlic, sea salt, pepper, and some nooch. For real.


Why oh why are there never enough hours in the day?!?

7 comments:

  1. I'm also having a brussels sprouts revival at the moment. I just eat them way too fast, like they're popcorn!

    And those pumpkin rolls look delish, I would kill for one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never made my own cinnamon (let alone pumpkin) rolls. they always kind of scare me! but these look totally worth the effort. and i'm in love with brussels sprouts too! i never got to eat them as a kid because my parents hate them, so i thought they were gross. until one day michael opened my eyes and i've never turned back. i had some with dinner last night, in fact. steamed, then a bit of EB and seasoned salt. ohhhh yeahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiming in as a brussels sprout fan..roasted, they're the best vegetable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried making cinnamon buns but I made them gluten free and they failed :( But I should try roasting some b'sprouts, they sound good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey those Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls look the bomb!
    I tried roasting my Sprouts (giggles) for the first time the other day and I wasn't impressed with them at all. I much prefer them steamed.
    But yours look tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sing it now, "These are a few of my favorite things!!".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roasted brussels sprouts are amazing! Since discovering this it's the only way I'll eat them.

    ReplyDelete