Sunday, February 14, 2010

Won't you be mine?


Hello! Happy day of love! It's such a lazy, sunny day out today, perfect for baking in the sun-filled kitchen (the only room in my apartment that gets sun-filled *sadface*). My 'lil show was last night, and it was super-fun! Lots of people showed up and there were yummy cupcakes and wine for everyone! I took some (bad) photos of my 'lil display (skulls aren't mine, but everything under them is, and I didn't get a picture of the other two artist's stuff that was there), and some of my yummy vegan cupcakes (chocolate with blackberry jam and pretty pink frosting and chocolate sprinkles). Lots of good feedback on my work and lots of merch was sold. Woohoo!





Brunch this morning! Made some delicious hash browns with some homemade chunky applesauce and nice big pot of earl grey tea. Today will be a sad day of doing my taxes, but I think I am going to have to make some Chai rolls to cheer me up later. Have a beautiful day!

3 comments: