Monday, June 14, 2010

I quit my day job and I'm having a sale to celebrate!


Yaay! If you follow me on Twitter, you might have heard my big news already, but I did it, I finally quit my day job! June 4th was my last day, but I was busy with Renegade and going home last week to visit my family, so this is my first "official" week of self-employment I guess. I'm so excited!! I have lots of plans, and it's hard to not get ahead of myself and just take one thing at a time. This was a big step, and I have been planning it for a long time (and it was one of my New Year's Resolutions! Hooray for crossing things off a list!)


So! I decided to celebrate and have a big sale in my shop! I'm having a buy one, get one free sale on all my prints!

Some stipulations:

*This is only for prints

*It's a buy one, get the lesser priced one free deal. So if you buy a 8"x10" print, you can get another 8"x10" free or any of my 5"x5" or 5"x7" prints free, but if you buy a 5"x7", you can only get a 5"x5" or 5"x7" print free. Capish?

*This is for one week only, ending next Sunday, June 20th at Midnight, Eastern Time

*When purchasing, write a little note in the "message to seller" box of the free print that you would like. Easy!

4 comments: