Friday, June 11, 2010

Poppytalk Handmade Market and Brooklyn Indie Market

Hello! Three things!

1. I'm participating in Poppytalk's Handmade Market this summer, with the current theme being "Here Comes the Sun." I'm so excited! You can view my gallery here.

2. I'll be at the Brooklyn Indie Market tomorrow, June 12th, for the Handmade Hearth and Home event. Stop by and say hi if you are local! There will be lots of great vendors there!

3. I have started to put 11"x14" prints in my shop, whoa man! So far, I have these two (which are also newish paintings that have kinda just been sitting around):



And lastly, happy weekend! I'll be back monday with an important post, I promise. :)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, LOVE your artwork! These are a stunning addition to your collection!

    Thanks for being our EtsyInspired shop this week! I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

    ReplyDelete