Thursday, October 7, 2010

What I wore Today


There is a fun Flickr group called "What I wore Today" where it is drawings only, and I finally got my butt in gear to participate!  I'm going to try and make it a regular or semi-regular thing too. 

I've also been working on some new patterns that I have sent off to Spoonflower to be printed. Eee!! I'm super-excited about them. I don't know why it has taken me so long to try it out.  Here's a little swatch of one of the patterns:


Other than that, I'm just workworkworking on stuff for upcoming holiday fairs that I'm doing and enjoying the cooler weather (omg soup! hot cocoa! lots of tea! chili! pumpkin-anything!)

I'm also getting pretty psyched for VeganMoFo to start in November. Are you participating? I am!

7 comments:

  1. That doggy pattern is amazing! I love it so much. Glad to see you participating in MoFo - I'll be there too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and cute drawings!

    I'm looking forward to Mofo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drawing of you and your outfit and that is one of my favourite flickr groups.

    Also, that print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! what's your name on spoonflower??

    xo
    kittee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kittee, I added you as a contact on Spoonflower! I'm pretty new to it though, so I have a lonely profile!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i found your name where you connected to me, but it won't let me see your profile. waaaa

    ReplyDelete