Tuesday, November 9, 2010

VeganMofo 2010: PB & J Crepes






Etsy has this food series that they blog about every week or so, called Eatsy, and most of the time the meal isn't vegan or vegetarian, but every so often they will surprise me.  A few months ago they posted a recipe for plum jam, and I thought, "hey, I have plums, let's jam!"  I also had some sad looking pears and apples, so I included them in the party, but kept the jam mostly on the plum side.  And, ohhh, it was good! I've never had plum jam before, much less made it (or any jam! I know!) 

I made fancy crepes, from Vegan Brunch, and decided to put some good old PB and apple-plum-pear jam in it (yes, I am 5!), with a drizzle of agave nectar on top.  Yummers!





4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I love crepes, but I've never been brilliant enough to put pb&j inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo stole what I was going to say...Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drools* This looks amazing! I just bought Vegan Brunch; I'm going to have to make these asap!

    ReplyDelete