Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy B-day Miles and Sweet Summer Days


It was my sweet kittie cat's birthday on the 4th of July. Yep! 4th of July baby!  Miles turned 9 and spent the day celebrating kitty-style (sleeping). Nine years he has been with me...they fly!

I went outside to sketch yesterday afternoon and it was absolutely gorgeous. I need to do that more often, or at least do it while the temperature and heat is still bearable.  Nik and I are going to visit his parents in PA this weekend and I'm pretty excited to get out of the city. A change in scenery always does one good!



4 comments:

  1. awww your sketches are so lovely!
    have fun! x

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Miles! I'd like to spend my birthday sleeping too.

    And that sketch of the animal rock band is adorable!

    ReplyDelete