Friday, March 9, 2012

Sammy Narwhal


Sammy Narwal in his magical place.

Hello and Happy Friday to you. I have a new painting to share! I've been trying to paint more these days, and get myself away from the computer (not that the computer is a bad thing, but you know, paint!) I am pretty excited about this print, as it gives me a little bit of spring fever, even though all the blooms are underwater. I really would love to go scuba diving someday and find a magical colorful place like this. Anyways, a print of this painting is available and Sammy Narwhal is eagerly awaiting Spring just like me (Daytime savings is this weekend! Don't forget to change your clocks forward!)

Print is available in the shop here.

Framed version

An in-progress photo, laying down different color washes.

4 comments: