Friday, May 25, 2012

Nom nom nom

Pizza crust testing for Celine and Tami's whole grain baking book

Happy Friday friends! What are you doing this Memorial Day weekend? I'm heading out to Governors Island tomorrow, to paint some little kid's faces (which I'm super-excited about.) It's the opening weekend of the Better Than Jam pop-up shop, that will be on the island every Saturday/Sunday for the rest of the summer. I'm happy to have some of my stuff there, alongside a pretty amazing selection of handmade goods from other local NYC artists and designers. I'm going to bring my camera with me tomorrow, so I'll share some photos of the shop and the face-painting shenanigans next week. 

I have a low attention-span today, as I'm sure most do, waiting for the weekend to start, so I'm gonna keep it light and just post some yummy photos. More tester recipes!

Happy weekend! :D

Maple Raspberry Danishes, testers for Celine and Tami's whole grain baking book

Wasabi Edamame Hummus, tester for Isa's upcoming cookbook.

Wasabi Edamame Hummus (in the veggie sushi), tester for Isa's upcoming cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment