Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Cards!


Holy crap! Thanksgiving is next week here! And with that, the holiday season starts, whether we like it or not. I try not to think about xmas or the new year until at LEAST after Thanksgiving, but I know lots of people that are early-birds, so I've been rolling out all the holiday stuff in my shop. I have six new holiday cards this year, and I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with them. I have a few options to purchase bulk cards in the shop also, if you are sending them out to multiple friends/family.

Okay, let's get this Monday started!

p.s. I will be having a special sale on Thanksgiving, so make sure you are signed up for my mailing list so you are in the know!









2 comments:

  1. They're SO CUTE! If we didn't already have cards I'd have to get some. Ours have the kiddo's face on them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with the penguins!

    ReplyDelete